Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A past choice turned to regret

For some reaosn I was thinking about something I did a couple years that I now regret with a passion. I was a heavy tau player for a long time, even have my codex still even though I don't play 40K anymore. I made a nicely balanced hybrid army list that I enjoyed playing because it felt like how the army should play. Of course I still didn't enjoy painting so I actually commissioned out my force to be painted my Blue Table Painting. The various minis could be found here.

As you can see, I didn't ask for much, but I loved how things came out. The race even had a decent win:loss value when I played with it. For some reason though I fell out of love for it, think the new Eldar drove me back towards Elves I have always played. Anyways I sold the force, and didn't really think much about it.

Until lately.

The last few days I have found myself kicking myself for selling such a great set of minis. I want them back and to play with them again. Of course I won't commission again, as Blue Table Painting has raised their prices simply too high for me to want to do it again.

So just a quick lesson for you. Don't sell your minis unless you really have to. you will eventually come to regret it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...