Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apologies

First of all I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a while that wasn't already scheduled. It looks terrible that I missed so many days, and may well miss more.

I came down with some bug whom has decided it doesn't want me sleeping, reading, sitting, watching TV, or just about anything without going into violent coughing fits. Already contacted the doc and got some medication, but so far not good results. at half dose (because of the codeine) I woke up after 4 hrs of bad sleep to an upset stomach.

I won't be having to many blogs up until this thing gets past me. Once again I am sorry for missing so many posts, but health over gaming any day of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Heya Sunfyre, I figure if you're like me and your mobile phone interrupts you to tell you you've got an email this might be the best way of getting in touch with you. Check out this link...

    http://thefrontlinegamer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/who-won-my-final-birthday-giveaway.html

    It might just make your weekend.

    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton. Can't ever complain about winning something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...