Monday, July 4, 2011

Personal Painting Challenge - Week 1 update

Not looking good for my personal challenge. I of course picked a bad week to start apparently, with the weather finally getting nice enough for me to catch up on house work, wife wanting to play multiple games (who am I to turn down two Warmachine games in a night), getting food for our dragon, ect.

I did manage to get some painting in however. Nothing great, but certainly one more mini then was painted last week. My Vassal of Menoth is more or less done, I just have to put the white highlights on his skirt/dress thing, and he'll be good for the tabletop proper.

This week I am aiming to get to the other support units of my army, namely the Choir of Menoth. Once my support is all done, I will move onto my warjacks, as I already have test schemes worked out that turned out decently enough on them. I am not wanting to, but troopers will come after the jacks, with Reznik being one of the last I paint.

So here is what is completed painting:

  • Wracks (3 minis)
  • Vassal of Menoth
  • Repenter light warjack


Here is what I have left for Reznik's various forces:

  • Reznik
  • Flameguard Cleansers (12 minis)
  • Exemplar Cinerators (5 minis)
  • Choir of Menoth (4 minis)
  • Castigator heavy warjack
  • Reckoner heavy warjack
  • Guardian heavy warjack


I do have other Menoth minis to paint up, namely Kreoss and the couple jacks I haven't painted for him already, plus his various Exemplar's. I'll worry about those if/when I actually get serious about playing him.

The other thing is pictures... I'l see about getting pictures, but no promises. All my cameras suck for mini pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...