Monday, July 4, 2011

Personal Painting Challenge - Week 1 update

Not looking good for my personal challenge. I of course picked a bad week to start apparently, with the weather finally getting nice enough for me to catch up on house work, wife wanting to play multiple games (who am I to turn down two Warmachine games in a night), getting food for our dragon, ect.

I did manage to get some painting in however. Nothing great, but certainly one more mini then was painted last week. My Vassal of Menoth is more or less done, I just have to put the white highlights on his skirt/dress thing, and he'll be good for the tabletop proper.

This week I am aiming to get to the other support units of my army, namely the Choir of Menoth. Once my support is all done, I will move onto my warjacks, as I already have test schemes worked out that turned out decently enough on them. I am not wanting to, but troopers will come after the jacks, with Reznik being one of the last I paint.

So here is what is completed painting:

  • Wracks (3 minis)
  • Vassal of Menoth
  • Repenter light warjack


Here is what I have left for Reznik's various forces:

  • Reznik
  • Flameguard Cleansers (12 minis)
  • Exemplar Cinerators (5 minis)
  • Choir of Menoth (4 minis)
  • Castigator heavy warjack
  • Reckoner heavy warjack
  • Guardian heavy warjack


I do have other Menoth minis to paint up, namely Kreoss and the couple jacks I haven't painted for him already, plus his various Exemplar's. I'll worry about those if/when I actually get serious about playing him.

The other thing is pictures... I'l see about getting pictures, but no promises. All my cameras suck for mini pics.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...