Monday, January 21, 2013

Recent Activity

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, as usual, real life is taking priority for one reason or another. That isn't to say I haven't been doing things while I have been silent. This is going to be a fairly short and fast update to make sure everyone knows that I am infact still alive.

My Firestorm Armada fleet has a few ships painted up. I am still waiting the Stormrider's leg that was missing from the blister I ordered from DP9 (Thankfully got these before the molds were retired next month and the minis were no long available). Apparently the customer service email isn't working at the moment, so that is something people may want to keep in mind if they have not heard any responses back from DP9 recently.

My Sedition Wars box finally came in a couple days ago. I haven't really had a chance to dig through that much though since I've been working and sleeping the last few days. I plan to dive in this weekend however and see how it plays out. The game boards are a little larger than Super Dungeon Explore boards are, but it looks to be far more tactical of a game than SDE is.

There isn't anything to really report on the Heavy Gear Blitz front. Those minis are watching and waiting for their next match up. My Wife has had to many projects on her hands to play a game, so I'm kinda left out to day right now. Really need to find other gamers in the area.

As for Kings of War, I am still toying with the idea of starting a Kingdoms of Man force. Could turn out to be amazingly awesome if my vision actually came together... Or it could flop on it's face. Never know till you try right? I still have my Elves, but I actually been a terrible person and haven't painted a single one of those minis past the leader. I need to buckle down and get that done.

Outside of the primary hobby, I also got a Xcopter Black Angel on order to add to my RC helicopter fleet. I am hoping it flies as well as the reviews says it should,but that again will be something I won't know till the bird is in the air. Also started putzing around in Tera again after they announced the transition to Free to Play and reactivated my wife and my account. Game is still decently fun as long as you expect an average MMO, nothing overly amazing about it, but the combat certainly passes the time well.

So that's that really. Lots of projects going on at once, so as you can imagine, I can't get to everything all the time. I'll knock out what I can, and maybe get photos up if I ever get a good DSLR camera with a macro lens. Like I said previously, short and fast update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...