Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Tau ship joins the list

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I am going to be using as a Tau Dreadnought once I start building my force. Suddenly things clicked when someone mentioned Epic 40K. Found a great model, just the right size to use for my dread.

Behold: The Manta!
The Epic manta is around the size of a tau hammerhead tank from Warhammer 40K, which is about the size I was aiming for for a dreadnought to begin with. It has enough forward facing guns and turrets that it still fits in with the Fleet rules I plan on using, and arcs into the various other FW style Tau ships well enough that nothing will look out of place with the Manta on the table.

So far that means I have almost the entire force planned out now, and it'll still be relatively cheap for me to build my firestorm fleet I want. Getting more and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...