Sunday, November 13, 2011

Privateer Press really knows how to kick a guy in the teeth

Well, as some might already have known from previous posts, I have a couple items from Privateer Press coming in as replacements, namely a card for my Halberdiers and the heavy Retribution warjack forearm. In the request I actually put in the other ticket numbers and both were updated to shipped status at nearly the same time. Obviously I had hopes that they would arrive at one time.

Once again I should not have got my hopes up. I went to get the mail tonight and found a small package waiting for me. I got all happy that I could finally have a 100% battle ready force, and open the package... The forearm... literally all that got mailed to me in that package was the forearm. It wasn't as if I didn't also let them know I had another open ticket, or had multiple shipping addresses. Seems like wasted money not to simply double up and send both together.

I'm going to go ahead and give it until Tuesday to see if the card arrives. If it doesn't, I'll have to give PP a call and see what's going on. Just a little rant on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...