Sunday, November 13, 2011

Remembrance...

I never really thought about it until this morning. It is well documented that I dislike painting, but I have never really thought about when I actually stopped wanting to paint. Until this morning anyhow.

I have a semi-large collection of Anima Tactic minis on my desk that I actually did paint up to pretty nice standards, although I did mess the bases up. Romeo Exxet is probably my favorite in a very simple way. I really like how his gold armor came out looking against the dark blue armor and white cloak. All my minis though, except a couple, turned out pretty good, and were easy for me to paint up quickly. Romeo just happened to be one of my favorites, even if he was more or less exactly painted up exactly like the fluff pic was (cloak was different).


After I got those minis painted however something changed in my mindset. I don't know why, but I didn't want to paint minis anymore. Certainly didn't want to paint whole armies at least.

I am going try try my hardest to get back into things with the new Retribution of Scyrah force, as I am going to use the same basic color scheme as Romeo, and nothing nearly as complex as my Menoth test paintings. We'll see if I can get this force painted up or not. Afterall, this is the first time I put any effort forth in making greenstuff bases for the minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...