Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Project Priorities

The rain still hasn't let up here in Oregon. It has been going almost non-stop for nearly three weeks now so I still haven't managed to get any priming done that I was hoping for. Weather forecast is saying that this Friday might have some rainless days, so hoping I can knock a bunch of things out then.

I can't leave the house today since I am waiting for a package to be delivered by UPS that I have to sign for, so during that time I figure I'll figure out exactly what my Kings of War Elves come up to with the new point values (maybe try and primer them and hope the humidity isn't to high and they get ruined). I also need to finish working on my poor PRDF scouts who have yet to get primered themselves. To top it all off I have that Radar dish I mentioned a few blogs back I need to get primered and painted up, and STILL have not based the Gamecraft buildings.

All this, and to top it off, have my RC heli I am trying to work on at the same time. My weekends are becoming overly full as of late. Need to knock these projects out so I can make some headway.

I am thinking knocking them out in this order:
  1. Radar Dish - It's the easiest to primer silver, do piping in bronze, and dip. Easy and fast way to get it tabletop ready.
  2. Gamecraft Buildings  - They just need the basing and then some primer added. From there can work on further coloring.
  3. KoW Elves - They are already built, just need primered and then details brought out, then dipped.
  4. Scouts - These require the most work, thus the furthest from the top of the list.
  5. Red Bull - This guy still needs primered and whatnot, but the fact I still need to do something about his wonky footing, which I am not sure what exactly I am going to do.
My RC heli is going to just be something I work on when I can't work on any of the stuff above.

All together though, that's still a pretty daunting list of projects ahead of me. We'll see how it goes, but brings up the question. How often do other gamers find themselves in the same situation, where you have far more to do than you have time in a day to do it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...