Friday, April 27, 2012

Heavy Gear Blitz - PRDF Fire Support Squad painted

Well, today marks a pretty special day for me. For the first time in many years, I now have a 100% fully painted army that I painted myself since my Dark Angels way back in the day. The only unpainted Heavy gear minis I have now are ones that I aren't using in my force at this time.

I am still having issues trying to get good squad pics using the macro lens, as it seems to either blur the flankers or the models in the rear of the squad. For the final pics I am most likely going to take the pics with the standard lens or maybe fisheye depending. Anyhow here are the pics of the Fire Support Squad's Warrior and Crusader IV gears. I already posted pics of the Cataphract before, but that is the squad leader for these four minis.


Nothing much to really talk about here, since I used the same procedure to paint these guys as I did to paint my other units. Overall, they did turn out decent, even if I know they look a bit more rushed then my other minis.


Those four are currently drying from the dip process I used on the rest of my army, so I will have to post a completed army pic later on once the sealer is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...